Torn Earth Desert Drift | Designed & Printed by Lindsay Schmittle of Gingerly Press
This collection is ultimately all about hope in the collective power of everyday individuals to make impactful change with a simple mindset shift. It is a shift of our idea of nature, realizing it is not just over there, somewhere in a protected park, isolated like an island oasis, but also all around us all the time, in our own yards, along our neighborhood sidewalks and lining our roadways.
- limited edition letterpress print from the Torn Earth Collection
- 8 x 10", fits in a standard size frame, frame not included
- printed with vintage metal ornaments & border rule, a carved linoleum block, and a handmade torn paper printing block
- printed on 100% recycled paper from French Paper Co. a Michigan-based paper mill operating on 100% hydropower
- one native tree planted in a National Forest through the National Forest Foundation USA with purchase.
- ships with numbered & signed Certificate of Authenticity
- handmade in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Image Credits: Lindsay Shmittle