Each amulet is custom-made by hand and may take up to 14 days to create and arrive at my studio. By placing your order now, you have agreed to a two-week turnaround time plus shipping time from the Jo Olive Studios.
Some time ago, a friend gave me a small brass token onto which the words "comfort in the process" were pressed. She had tapped each letter into the metal one by one and in this object, her hand and heart were equally present. I often placed it on my studio table or at my bedside, its warm glow and comforting presence keeping me focused and sure-footed when I needed it most. Having it near, like my friend's reassuring voice, was all I needed to remind me that I was on the right path when things got hard.
This friend and I now offer you our collaboration; my words and her craft, so that you may also have a small token to keep you company as you work and live.
Keep it near, in a pocket or a wallet, in the home or workspace or hold it during meditation or as you contemplate your work. Like a smooth found stone, lucky coin or golden ring, your amulet will become a much loved and treasured companion, ready to be passed onto the next keeper when the time comes.
Read more about friend and collaborator, Adelaide of Pirates Dreaming in the Journal here.
- A collaboration with Pirates Dreaming of Byron Bay
- Original text
- Hand-stamped brass
- Variable dimensions; approx. 4cm x 2cm
- Packaged minimally; folded in linen and secured with paper thread. Housed in a small envelope.
- Brass will age gracefully over time forming its own rich patina
- Traditionally amulets are kept free of dust and dirt to remain free of negativity