Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING of GOODS
Due to our rural location we deliver all domestic and international orders via our most trusted and convenient provider Australia Post.
- all orders are shipped as packages and include tracking.
- all express post items include tracking information.
Standard Shipping 1 - 6 working days
Express Post 1 – 2 working days
Letters & Parcels Air Mail 3 – 10+ working days (excludes any time in customs and delays outside of Aust Post control)
Letters & Parcels Standard Mail with tracking 6+ business days (excludes any time in customs and delays outside of Aust Post control)
Letters & Parcels Express Mail 2-4 working days (excludes any time in customs and delays outside of Aust Post control)
Please note Jo Olive Studio is not liable for any fees associated with custom or border control procedures. Please check with your countries custom policies prior to ordering if unsure.
Please note: Please allow up to two weeks for domestic mail and 3 weeks for international mail delivery at exceptionally busy times of the year such as Christmas, New Year & Easter.
COVID-19 Shipping notes: Shipping at this time has been delayed, especially international orders. Please expect significant delays if ordering internationally.
REFUNDS and EXCHANGES
- Refunds must be requested within three days of receiving your items.
- Refunds are issued on a case by case basis.
- If your case is accepted, goods must be returned to the studio within 14 days, in a re-sellable condition including undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at the customer's expense.
- We ship with care. If you receive damaged goods, please photograph and send asap so that we can discuss with our carrier.
- We list items clearly. Refunds are not available for a change of mind. There must be a significant reason: damage or fault to be eligible for a refund.
- Exchanges are not permitted.
- All Sale items are final and are not eligible for exchange or refund.