ABOUT THE STUDIO
Much of my work is created in small runs, are limited editions or are one-of-a-kind original pieces. Newsletter subscribers will always be the first to know when new original artwork and limited edition prints are listed online. To find out when other work is listed follow the studio and my daily diary on IG @jo.olive.artist
If you have seen an item on IG and it is not listed in the store, please contact me regarding availability.
- I accept paypal and all major credit cards.
- Credit card payments can be made via Paypal without having a Paypal account.
- To pay via Direct Deposit, choose this option at checkout and continue with your order. Once your order is finalised you will be given the account numbers to facilitate your deposit. All orders will be dispatched after full payment has been made.
- All artworks and bound books are shipped via Registered Australia Post which includes insurance and tracking.
- Shipping prices include handling and packaging costs.
- AlI other items are shipped via Regular Australia Post which does not include tracking. If you require a shipping upgrade for tracking or express post please choose the express option at checkout or contact me directly.
- All goods are packaged securely and shipped in sturdy flat mailers and heavy duty tubes.
- As I live outside a major centre, orders are dispatched each Monday, Wednesday, Friday. If you need an item express shipped on the same working day as your order please contact me directly.
- All shipping costs will be clearly stated at the checkout.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOTE: Customers are responsible for costs that occur due to customs regulations at various international destinations.
O&V offers a full refund if you are unhappy with the quality of your purchased items. All refunds are subject to the the following terms:
- refunds will be honoured up to 14 days from the date of shipping.
- refunds will be honoured once all items have been returned in original condition.
- returned items will be posted at the customers expense.
- refunds cannot be honoured if items have been damaged during postage.
Exchanges can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.